Thursday, April 30, 2009

The one that got away

Once upon a time there was a beautiful shirt at Anthropologie.com that I could not live without...but I did. Apparently for too long because as I waited strategically for it to go on sale, it sold alright...sold out! Fast forward nearly a year later...another exciting night in my SAHM life, watching rate my space on HGTV and enjoying child free environment. What do I see the lucky home owner of a fabulous new room make over wearing? My shirt! And it looks even better than I remember! So now I'm on a mission, operation find ridiculously expensive shirt at all cost!

So now might be a good time to admit I covet clothing, and other meaningless material objects that will be of no importance other than to fill a bottomless void of some sort or at least that what Oprah said.

Alas I have sad news to report, after weeks of searching on eBay there has been no sign of the shirt.

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate. I too find myself debating on getting something and then it sells out and I then spend eternity looking for it and then usually end up paying more than if I would have just bought it when I want it to begin with.

    ReplyDelete